The camera bump on the back is a little too pronounced and angular for our tastes, but it’s by no means ugly. All these features are available in the 4 Pro phone at a very reasonable price. Even better, the last time we checked online, we discovered the phone is 5G capable. If you’re like me and frequently forgetting to charge your phone overnight or use your phone heavily for longer sessions, the combination of a long-lasting and quick charging battery is great.
- That’s fine with me because MIUI 12.5 is stock firmware fantastic in terms of looks and usability alike, bringing a wide array of great features to the table.
- The official price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone in the Philippines is ₱17,990.
- When paired to your phone’s Bluetooth, it can even be programmed to change colors based on the game you’re playing.
- Besides gaming, you can also set the triggers to activate a phone function, like the flash light, as well as to open a specific app.
- Pricing starts ¥2,499 or around $385 for the 8/128GB Black Shark 4, with the Black Shark 4 Pro starting at ¥3,999 or around $615 for the 8/128GB variant.
Three noise-canceling microphones allowed me to talk to others in the same open space without issue. Everyone who called could hear me clearly over the stove or sink, and I never had to yell. Even sporadic gaming throughout the day drained the battery fast. It handles smaller games like Super Auto Pets well, but if you need to go a long time without a charger, I’d stay away from Fortnite. As with most gaming phones, Black Shark hasn’t spent much time in this department. Under general daily use, which for me includes hours of podcasts, plenty of gaming, a lot of social media and email use, and a fair bit of YouTube, I just got through to bed time with 5% of battery remaining. The Black Shark 4 Pro continues in the path of its predecessors and attempts to give you an affordable gaming phone with all the right features.
- Smartphones can overheat while performing the following tasks as they are intense and resource-consuming.
- Now you’ve got to remember to pack an additional charger and cable for the cooler if you take this on the go.
- For a smartphone just for gaming, the photography experience will not be a deciding factor in the purchase decision or not.
- If a device supports more features on the WLAN function, uses the latest Bluetooth version, and has a modern universal connection port, we can assign a high score to the device.
- It didn’t feel uncomfortable playing for prolonged periods of time so that’s already a good sign.
The Black Shark 4 gaming phone will receive a 6.67-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, which will support a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The Black Shark 4 Pro is empowered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 platform. As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture.
Generally, modern devices come equipped with a single camera, while others have more than one camera setup. This is amazing because with a variety of camera lens styles on a single device, we can take photos in multiple styles, including portrait photos, landscape photos, or take photos of faraway objects using zoom cameras. However, we do not include body dimensions and weight information in our matrix calculation because these factors are subjective and can vary from user to user.